With Vibration Exercise, anyone can get fit. It is simple and safe to use; you stand, sit or lie on a machine with a vibrating platform. As the machine vibrates, it transmits energy to your body, forcing your muscles to contract and relax dozens of times each second. The activity causes you to feel as if you’re exerting yourself.
- Increased circulation
- Muscle strength, and flexibility
- Better range of motion; core conditioning and stability
- Faster muscle recovery after working out
- Enhanced metabolism
- Increased bone mineral density, reduction of the stress hormone cortisol
- Elevation of human growth hormone levels, and improved lymphatic flow.
Whole-body vibration is also said to reduce cellulite and stimulate collagen production for smoother skin. This machine can provide muscle toning and conditioning for those who have health restrictions that keep them from exercising, such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and some forms of arthritis.